Monday, July 25, 2011

Amy Winehouse Death Shock World Music

Amy Winehouse Death Shock World Music – Amy Winehouse sudden death at a young age was no doubt surprised many colleagues in the world of music and entertainment. Not just a surprise, a few singers Amy’s closest friends were deeply saddened over the tragic death.

Amy Winehouse dead! ,  27-year-old female singer from England was found lifeless at his home in North London on Saturday (23 / 7) at around 4 pm local time. Hearing this, Kelly Osbourne, best friend Amy, still can not believe his death. “Now I can not breathe. I’m still crying because of losing a friend. I love you forever Amy & I’ll never forget you,” wrote Kelly via Twitter. “I miss my friend! I’m out for a moment of Twitter, thank you for all your support # Pray4Amy!” he continued.

Nicki Minaj also writes as if he did not believe this young singer has been closed ages. “Please say Amy Winehouse is not dead? Is this a joke that annoying?” he wrote. Meanwhile, Rihanna was deeply grieved over the death of Amy and writes, “I’m very sad because this # DearAmy.”

Amy’s spokesman, Chris Goodman also provides for the death of his client’s statement which reads, “All people in contact with Amy was shocked and saddened. Our prayers to family and friends. The family will provide a statement if it is better prepared.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment