Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Esperanza del Corazon Capitulo 13

Talk about Esperanza del Corazon Capitulo 13 is somehow tells about Bianca Marroquin who facing a heart problem as she had move forward after her husband left.

"'Angel' is the victim of many situations in life, but that's the father, the message for women today, she is no longer what it was before, we must move forward, nothing happens if we stay alone, " she said.

in other scene, its sound happy since Marroquin start to work with Luis de Llano on paper made especially for her.  Wonderful job for such person.  As its really interesting for him and even let him to left behind last bad memory.

"'Angel' is a warrior, I consider myself a warrior in my own life, so I have lived, is nice, Luis de Llano said, 'I want you all yours goals is an inspiration to you by that was very important that you you did, '" he shared.

Esperanza del Corazon Cap 13 also concern important decision to star in this soap opera, since producer managed to captivate yet had not regret having said yes. It will make her career stagnant for a while   although it is a completely different world that was uncovered in his career.

"Amazing it is all a new experience, I was like fish in water in the theater, which parent gave me this opportunity, at first I said no because I thought soap opera actress and then Louis said, 'Come to eat with me because I have to platicarte what it is, has much to do with you lot to do with what you do, dance, music, your character is this, this and this. "Oh, no, because I melted the heart and Louis who is passionate and crazy as I did a click, "
she said. So, what will happen toward them, just ver Esperanza del Corazon 13

0 comments:

Post a Comment